A large, comfortable cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Molded opposing L-shaped settees, port and starboard, with storage beneath and upholstered in Duralee “Bluebell” outdoor fabric
- Cockpit amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door with icemaker and storage
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded-in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Teak cockpit sole
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop)
- Hot/cold cockpit shower by transom door to swim platform
The pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure, it can be a separate climate-controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the guest cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the head, with access from hallway and master cabin forward and a separate stall shower.
Forward is the master cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The pilothouse features excellent visibility in all directions through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The helm area is to starboard forward with two Stidd seats, and the raised galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished in cherry with the optional gloss varnish finish. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up for ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Optional gloss finished cherry window frames, dash and instrument pod
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Overhead gloss varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- (2) Stidd helm seats at helm with electric fore/aft adjustment. Seats are powder coated to match Cream deck color with LuxorLeather “Buff” upholstery. Outboard helm seat has manual up/down adjustment and inboard passenger seat has custom higher pedestal for greater visibility underway.
- (2) Opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered in Donghia “Piñata – Navy Blue” fabric
- (6) Stainless steel recessed drink holders: (2) at helm and (2) in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Upgraded cherry pilothouse table with manually adjustable pedestal and slide to allow use at dining, cocktail and berth height
- (3) Fixed frameless forward windows
- (2) Large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Optional Skysol pleated blinds for pilothouse side windows
- Recessed Roman blinds for aft glass windows and door
- (2) Oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll-out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- Optional swing-arm lamps with shades on pillars at aft corners of pilothouse
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valances with dimmer
- Fold-down 32” flat screen LED TV monitor with connect to DVD player, dockside cable inlet and powered TV antenna
The galley is located up in the forward port area of the pilothouse and benefits from excellent light and ventilation and connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat.
- Corian “Deep Nocturne” countertop with under-mounted polished stainless steel sink and single-lever Grohe faucet with integrated pull-out sprayer
- Stainless steel microwave - located under galley counter
- Optional gloss varnish finish on cherry cabinetry
- U-Line two-drawer refrigerator with cherry fronts
- Electric single-burner electric cooktop
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Slide-out storage for wine and wine glasses
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) Large pantry drawers under microwave
- Slide-out trash can under sink
Located to starboard forward of the pilothouse, the guest cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people. Finished in satin varnished cherry.
- Large hanging locker with seat below is located forward of a settee that easily converts to a double berth
- LED rope lighting under lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed portlight with drop-down pleated shade
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Donghia “Piñata – Navy Blue” with storage below
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
The head, accessed from the master cabin and companionway opposite the guest cabin, is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall.
- Corian “Deep Nocturne” countertop with under-mounted polished stainless steel sink and single-lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Optional removable teak grate in shower
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single-lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- (2) Stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door, as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- 3/4-length cherry framed mirror on head door
The large and comfortable master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth with steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Queen mattress upgraded to Handcraft Mattress System 6 (gel foam over pocket coil with latex comfort layer and premium Tencel fabric smooth top) with cover upholstered in Ralph Lauren “Sand Cove Damask – Baltic”
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth, with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- (2) Large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead-mounted swing-arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat-screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to DVD player, powered TV antenna and dockside cable inlet
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- JetStick II® - Hinckley’s 2nd generation integrated JetStick® control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position
- (2) Raymarine e165 multifunction color hybrid touch screen displays
- Raymarine 48” high definition digital open array radar antenna (painted to match deck)
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot with model P70 display interfaced to GPS
- Raystar 130 GPS antenna
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio with loud hailer and command mic at helm station
- Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine system
- ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match the deck
- (3) Heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
- 4-1/2” Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
- Dual Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Samsung 29” HD LED TV mounted in master cabin
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV mounted in fold-down overhead enclosure in pilothouse
- Fusion MS-IP700i AM/FM iPod stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Audiovox 12v DVD/CD player
- Alpine speakers in cockpit, pilothouse, guest cabin and master cabin
- Dantronics powered UFO TV antenna
- Dockside cable connection
Twin QSB 6.7 liter 550 HP Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps and Twin Disc reverse gear and CV shaft coupled to Hamilton 322 Jet Drives. (Port Engine approx. 400 hrs., Starboard Engine approx. 400 hrs. (as of 11-27-2017)
- SmartCraft VesselView multifunctional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, tachometer and fuel level
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission
- 110V AC block heaters on main engines for cold weather use
- Dual Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and single Racor for generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-Volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Bow thruster: Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStickII®.
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse-cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-Volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- (3) 3700 gph 24-Volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-Volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines
- Performance is estimated and will vary according to equipment selected, load and sea conditions.
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.