To Learn More Contact
Phoenix is a 2001 42' Silverton in very nice condition. She offers twin Cummins 370 hp main engines, Kohler 8 kW generator, bowthruster, molded-in steps from the cockpit to the flybridge, a very popular interior layout and a satellite TV system. Her sellers are just too busy at work to use her as much as they would like and they are two boat owners, so it is time to reduce the size of the fleet. Phoenix is Great Loop capable.
Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M3
905.00 HRS 370.00 HP
905.00 HRS 370.00 HP
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you enter the cockpit through a transom door and step up molded-in steps to either side deck or the flybridge or walk into the salon through the sliding aluminum and glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find the entertainment center and cabinetry port aft, settee port forward, storage cabinetry starboard aft and space for lounge chairs to starboard. Walking forward, you step down two steps into the galley. The guest stateroom is to port, head is starboard forward, the shower port forward and the master stateroom forward. Engine room access is via a deck hatch in the cockpit.
Phoenix offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen sized berth and direct access to the separate head and shower; and a guest stateroom to port with a double size berth.
The salon offers a settee with storage port forward, entertainment and storage cabinetry port aft, a storage locker starboard aft, space for lounge chairs to starboard, vinyl wood sole, reading light, opening side windows with blinds and screens and an overhead rod storage locker.
The down galley is starboard forward.
- Princess 2-burner Ceran electric cooktop
- Sharp Carousel Grill2 convection/microwave oven
- Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven
- Black & Decker Spacemaker coffeemaker
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer
- Corian countertop
- Large sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Vinyl wood sole
- U-Line icemaker in the cockpit
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill in the cockpit
Dining space is available at the salon settee
The master stateroom forward offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, shelves, storage drawers and cabinet, hanging locker, overhead hatch, full-length mirror, vinyl wood sole and direct access to the separate head and shower.
The guest stateroom is to port and offers a double size berth, hanging locker, storage drawer and cabinets, shelf, 2 mirrors, portlight with blinds and direct access to the shower. The head is to starboard.
The flybridge offers a hardtop with overhead hatch, full Stratoglass enclosure, wrap-around seating with storage to starboard, benchseat with storage port forward, helm to starboard, 2 Springfield helmseats, bound exterior carpet over non-skid deck and molded-in steps to the cockpit.
The large cockpit offers a non-skid deck, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, coaming cushions, fresh water hot/cold shower, 4 rod holders, wetbar starboard forward with a sink and U-Line icemaker, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill, lazarette access and molded-in steps to the flybridge.
- KVH Tracvision M3 satellite TV system
- KVH Tracvision satellite TV receiver in the salon
- Westinghouse flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony BDV-E280 Blu-ray Disc player in the salon
- Sony interior speakers
- Philips TV/VCR in the master stateroom
- JL Audio exterior speakers
- Raytheon Radar
- Northstar 6000i multi function display
- Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF
- Standard Horizon Ram3 VHF in the galley
- Kohler 8EOZ 8 kW generator with approximately 977 hours
- Victron Centaur 12/50 battery charger
- 6 X Group 31 batteries
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 30 and 50 amp shore power connections
- Glendinning shore power cord system
- 110 vac outlet in the cockpit
- 12 vdc outlet on the fybridge
- Guest battery switches
- Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M3 370 hp main engines with Airseps with approximately 905 hours.
- ZF IRM-220 A-1 gearboxes
- Telemechanique engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Faria gauges
- Dripless shaft seals
- Perko sea strainers
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator
- Flo-Scan fuel monitoring system
- Oil-X-Changer oil change system
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Max Power bowthruster
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Wema tank gauges
- Jabsco Quiet Flush electric head
- Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass with foot controls and remote at the flybridge helm
- Delta Fastset 34 lb anchor
- Fortress FX-16 spare anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid decks
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Windscreen cover
- Dock water connection
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- SeaFire Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- AFI horns
- ITT Jabsco searchlight
- Rule bilge pumps
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detectors
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.