To Learn More Contact
Abundance is a classic 2 stateroom 2 head DeFever 44 Offshore Cruiser in good condition. Like so many DeFever's, she has several unique original build options. Abundance offers four over/under bunks in the guest stateroom and hersalonportside deck accessdoor is aft instead of forward and the built-in seating isportforward insteadof port aft. She has low hours on her Lehmanmain engines and is well-maintained all around. She is in the water and available to be seen anytime. Price reduced!
Ford Lehman 120
890.00 HRS 120.00 HP
890.00 HRS 120.00 HP
Entering the salon from the sundeck, you will find the galley to port, refrigeration cabinetry to starboard, a sleeper sofa further forward to starboard, the lower helm starboard forward and built-in L-shaped seating with table port forward. You can then go forward to the guest stateroom and engine room access or aft to the master stateroom.
Abundance offers a full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite head, a guest stateroom forward with four over/under bunks and an ensuite head and a sleeper sofa in the salon.
The large salon offers built-in L-shaped seating and table port forward, side deck access door to port, galley port aft, TV/entertainment cabinet aft, sleeper sofa to starboard and a lower helm with side deck access door and benchseat starboard forward. There is also a liquor cabinet under the lower helm benchseat. The side windows open, so between the side deck access doors and these windows, there is plenty of natural light and ventilation.
The galley is located port aft in the salon and offers a side window and aft pass-through window to the sundeck.
- Riccor microwave/convection oven
- Emerson microwave oven
- Magic Chef gas 4-burner cooktop
- Teak parquet sole
- Storage cabinets and drawers
Dining space is available in the salon at the port forward built-in seating and table and at the sundeck table.
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, reading lights, night stands, 6 portlights, mirrored headboard, storage drawers, hanging locker, walk-in closet, vanity/desk, carpet over teak parquet and ensuite head.
The guest stateroom on Abundance is very unique. There are over/under bunks starboard forward and over/under bunks port aft. There is also the standard ensuite head, overhead deck hatch, 3 portlights, teak parquet sole, hanging locker, storage drawers and reading lights.
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and includes a side deck access door and benchseat
The large flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, a Boatsmen's Industries helm seat, benchseats forward on each side with storage underneath, benchseat starboard aft with storage underneath, Radar arch, Bimini canvas cover and non-skid decks.
The huge sundeck offers a full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid decks, a wetbar forward with a U-Line icemaker and stainless steel sink, side deck access and an aft access door to the teak & stainless steel ladder to the swimplatform.
- Blaupunkt ACD 2900 AM/FM/CD player in the salon
- Audiovox speakers in the salon
- Toshiba TV in the salon
- Toshiba VHS player in the salon
- Toshiba TV in the master stateroom
- Furuno 48nm Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 182C chart plotter at lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at lower helm and on flybridge
- Sitex Nav-Add 7000 chart plotter at lower helm
- Trimble Navigation Navtrac GPS at lower helm
- Kenwood TS-440S SSB at lower helm
- Horizon Ram Mic VHF at lower helm
- Icom IC-M55 VHF at lower helm
- Standard Horizon Septrum+ VHF
- Polaris HA440 loud hailer on flybridge
- Comnav 1001 autopilot at lower helm
- Comnav 201 remote autopilot control on flybridge
- Comnav rudder angle indicator on flybridge
- Standard Horizon speed log at lower helm
- Interphase depth sounder at lower helm
- Standard Horizon depth sounder on flybridge
- CM5 wind speed gauge at lower helm
- Seth Thomas ship's clock and barometer
- Northern Lights M673L 6 kW generator with 47 hours
- Newmar inverter/charger with remote panel
- Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor gauge
- Lewco 40 amp battery charger
- Balmar 100 amp alternator on the starboard engine
- Motorolla 70 amp alternator on the port engine
- 30 amp shore chord
- Twin Ford Lehman 120hp main engines
- Borg Warner gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Racor 900FG fuel filters for main engines
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for generator
- Fuel manifold
- Dripless shaft seals
- Naiad model #172 stabilizer system
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Headhunter Xcaliber fresh water pump
- Headhunter Tank Sentry tank level gauges
- American Appliance 10 gallon water heater
- Sea chest
- Kolstrand commercial grade anchor windlass
- Davis Seahook 70lb anchor
- 75' anchor chain and 300' cable
- Stainless steel fender holder on port foredeck rail
- Foredeck storage lockers
- Foredeck washdown
- Window covers
- Teak cap rails and stainless steel stanchions
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel tender davit on the boat deck
- Dual stainless steel transom tender davits
- Fireboy Halon 1301 fire suppression system
- Seller's personal belongings
All our listings are available for co-brokerage on a 50-50 commission split agreement when the selling broker shows the listing and attends the survey. If the selling broker requires a courtesy showing and we are available to conduct a courtesy showing on our listing, the co-brokerage commission split is 60% listing commission and 40% selling commission. If the selling broker does not attend the survey, the co-brokerage commission split is 70% listing commission and 30% selling commission.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.