To Learn More Contact
Red Dolphin is a 2005 41' American Tug pilothouse model in nice condition. She offers a single Cummins main engine, 8 kW Northern Lights generator, bow and stern thrusters, 3,000 watt inverter, Yachtcontroller wireless control system and a clean, uncluttered interior. Her 13'1" capable height makes her a terrific Great Loop candidate.
2027.00 HRS 540.00 HP
2027.00 HRS 540.00 HP
Entering the salon from the covered aftdeck, you will find a built-in settee and folding teak table to starboard, entertainment center/cabinetry starboard forward, the galley port forward and space for a lounge chair port aft. The pilothouse steps are starboard forward. Once in the pilothouse, you will find a side deck access door on each side, benchseat and table port aft and a desk starboard aft. Step down starboard forward into the guest foyer and find a guest stateroom and ensuite head with enclosed shower forward and the master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower amidships. Engine room access is via two salon sole hatches.
Headroom is 6'11" in the guest stateroom, 6'3" in the master stateroom, 6'10" in the pilothouse and 6'9" in the salon.
Red Dolphin offers a master stateroom amidships with a queen size berth and an ensuite head and enclosed shower, and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The salon offers L-shaped seating with a hi/lo, folding teak table to starboard, entertainment center and cabinetry starboard forward, cabinetry and space for a lounge chair port aft, opening side and aft windows with screens and blinds, carpet, reading lights and a Diamond Seaglaze door aft.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- Princess Gourmet 3-burner ceramic electric cooktop and oven
- Double molded-in sinks
- Solid surface countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- U-Line icemaker in the pilothouse
Dining space is available at the salon table and the pilothouse table
The master stateroom is located amidships and offers a queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 2 portlights, carpet, full-length mirror, hanging locker, storage drawers and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth, reading lights, 2 portlights, overhead hatch with a screen, storage cabinets and drawers, carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
Bosch washer and dryer
The pilothouse offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, Pompanette Platinum Series helmseat, a benchseat (storage underneath) and table aft, chart counter and electrical panel port forward, side deck access door on each side, opening side windows, a desk starboard aft and teak & holly sole.
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, molded-in steps to each side deck, stainless steel ladder to the flybridge, storage locker with a stainless steel sink and lazarette access.
- Sharp Aquos flat screen TV in the salon
- Clarion Pro Audio DXZ445 Sirius ready stereo/CD player in the salon
- Jensen VM9214 DVD player in the salon
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine C120 multi-function display
- Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth/speed/log display
- Raymarine 650 AIS Transceiver (2016)
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX5500S VHF (2016)
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Northern Lights M753K3 8 kW generator with approximately 847 hours
- Xantrex ProWatt 3000 inverter
- 50 amp shore cord
- Glendinning shore power cord system
- Charles 60 amp battery charger
- 3 X Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries (2011)
- 1 X Lifeline 8D AGM engine/generator start battery (2011)
- 1 X 4D AGM thruster/windlass battery
- Blue Seas electrical panel
- 12vdc outlet at the helm
- Single Cummins QSC8.3M 540 hp main engine with approximately 2,027 hours (Clean oil analysis reports available) (Engine serviced annually since 2011 - coolant flushed and replaced, turbo wastegate rebuilt in 2016)
- Twin Disc 5075-A gearbox
- Dripless shaft seal
- Shaft Shark line cutter (2016)
- New Cutlass bearing in 2016
- Marine Hardware sea strainers
- Cummins Mercruiser Smartcraft engine display
- Capilano hydraulic steering system
- Dual Racor 75900MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge
- Reverso oil change system
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters
- Yachtcontroller wireless control system
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- King electric heating system
- American Tug tank monitoring system
- Seaward stainless steel 20 gallon water heater
- Fresh water pump (2016)
- Seavac central vacuum system
- Vacuflush heads
- Lofrens Tigres TG 010529 anchor windlass with foot controls (2011)
- Double stainless steel anchor rollers
- SL-Claw 20 kg anchor
- CQR 45 lb anchor
- 265' 5/16" anchor chain
- Washdown fore and aft
- Non-skid deck
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- 2 X rod holders
- Hot/cold fresh water shower on the aftdeck
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Stainless steel swimplatform hoop rails
- Bottom painted with Interlux Micron CSC in 2016
- Hull painted with Awlgrip in 2011
- Highfield CL290 RIB tender (2015)
- Torqueedo Travel 1003S electric outboard (2016)
- Pacific Fabricators 1,000 lb tender davit (Serviced and line replaced in 2016)
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Framm A-23 horns
- Lifesling Overboard Rescue System
- Rule bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All our listings are available for co-brokerage on a 50-50 commission split agreement when the selling broker shows the listing and attends the survey. If the selling broker requires a courtesy showing and we are available to conduct a courtesy showing on our listing, the co-brokerage commission split is 60% listing commission and 40% selling commission. If the selling broker does not attend the survey, the co-brokerage commission split is 70% listing commission and 30% selling commission.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.