To Learn More Contact
Terrapin is a classic 2 stateroom 2 head DeFever 44 Offshore Cruiser in good condition. She offers twin Ford Lehman 120 hp main engines, Onan 8 kW generator, Naiad stabilizers and a KVH satellite TV system. Terrapin is a Great Loop veteran, but she is fresh water based and stored each winter inside a heated building. Terrapin is presently stored for the winter, but she is scheduled to be launched and detailed around late April.
Ford Lehman 120
4720.00 HRS 120.00 HP
4720.00 HRS 120.00 HP
Entering the salon from the sundeck, you will find the galley to port, cabinetry to starboard, two Erkornes Stressless lounge chairs and ottoman further forward to starboard, the lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, chart counter and drawer and a side deck access door port forward and built-in L-shaped seating with table to port. You can then walk forward to the guest stateroom and engine room access or aft to the master stateroom.
The headroom in the salon and guest stateroom is 6'8", 6'2" in the master stateroom and 5' in the engine room.
Terrapin offers a full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and an ensuite head.
The large salon offers built-in, wrap-around seating and hi/lo table to port, side deck access door and chart counter and drawer port forward, two Erkornes Stressless lounge chairs and ottoman to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, liquor/trash/storage cabinet starboard aft, opening side windows with curtains, screens on each side door and a Phantom roll-away screen door aft and carpet.
The galley is located port aft in the salon and offers a side window and aft pass-through window to the sundeck.
- Amana Radarange microwave oven
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Force 10 3-burner electric cooktop and oven
- Hamilton Beach Toastation toaster oven
- Corian countertop
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Teak parquet sole
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Wine glass rack
- Trash and liquor compartment and storage cabinet to starboard
- Opening aft window
- Raritan icemaker on the sundeck
Dining space is available in the salon at the port forward built-in seating and table and at the sundeck table.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, reading lights, night stands, 6 portlights with curtains, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, walk-in closet, vanity/desk, teak parquet sole and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom forward offers a v-berth, overhead deck hatch, 4 portlights, fan, teak parquet sole, hanging locker, storage drawers, shelves, reading lights and ensuite head.
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and includes a side deck access door
The large flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, a Pompanette helm seat, benchseats forward on each side with storage underneath, benchseat starboard aft with storage underneath, hinged mast, bimini and non-skid decks.
The huge sundeck offers a hardtop, teak deck, sun shades, a cabinet forward with a U-Line icemaker, rod storage, 4 deck chairs and table, side deck access and an aft access door to the teak & stainless steel ladder to the swimplatform.
- KVH Tracvision M1 satellite TV system
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Jensen Marine JSM 94 stereo
- Polyplaner exterior speakers
- Cable TV connection
- Raytheon Radar
- Raymarine RL80C Radar/chart plotter at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot on the flybridge
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot at the lower hlem
- Raymarine DS500X fish finder on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata display at the lower helm
- Ritchie magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- West Marine 580 VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Spectrum + VHF at the lower helm
- Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop at the lower helm
- Waterbury clock in the salon
- Seth Thomas barometer in the salon
- XM weather service connected to the laptop
- AIS receiver
- Onan 8 kW generator with approximately 840 hours reported by seller (No hour meter)
- Xantrex TrueCharge 40+ charger with remote panel
- Xantrex Link Lite battery monitors
- Leece-Neville 65 amp alternator
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords
- 50 amp to two 30 amp splitter
- 12vdc outlet on the sundeck and flybridge
- Twin Ford Lehman 120hp main engines with approximately 4,720 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Racor 900FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Fuel manifold
- Naiad model #160 stabilizer system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units)
- Groco manual head forward
- Raritan electric head aft
- Tank Tender holding tank level monitor
- Raritan 12 gallon water heater
- Shaft line cutters
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control on the flybridge
- Rocna 73 lb anchor with 200' anchor chain
- Spare Fortress anchor with chain and 100' nylon rode
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender holders
- Foredeck storage lockers
- Foredeck raw water washdown and sundeck fresh water washdown
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions and teak toe rails
- Non-skid decks on each side and forward and teak deck on the sundeck
- Marquipt Tide-Ride gangway
- Boarding gates each side
- Dock water connection
- Teak swimplatform
- Stainless steel and teak swimplatform ladder and swim ladder
- All brightwork done in 2017
- New anti-fouling paint and zincs in 2017
- Brig F300 RIB
- Mercury 15 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Stainless steel tender davit on the boat deck with a Rule T33 electric winch
- Kidde Fyrewatch 385 engine room fire suppression system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Lifesling2 Overboard Recovery system
- Nighthawk smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
All our listings are available for co-brokerage on a 50-50 commission split agreement when the selling broker shows the listing and attends the survey. If the selling broker requires a courtesy showing and we are available to conduct a courtesy showing on our listing, the co-brokerage commission split is 60% listing commission and 40% selling commission. If the selling broker does not attend the survey, the co-brokerage commission split is 70% listing commission and 30% selling commission
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.