PADDY WAGON’S significant features include:
- Yanmar 420-hp engines with 315 hours since factory remanufacturing
- Majestic Blue Awlgrip hull paint with clear coat (2017)
- Bow rail
- Two sets of stamoid canvas, new summer set with Strata Glass and winter set for storage with Eisenglass
- Teak package
- Air conditioning
- Dinette layout (sleeps 4)
- Generator (93 hours 8/2018)
- Siren Marine remote security and monitoring system
- Majestic Blue Awlgrip topsides (new 2017)
- Cream gelcoat deck & cabin roof
- Single Awlgrip boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- The Hull is DualGuard® Composite Construction is with Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, carbon fiber inner skin, with balsa core SCRIMP®ed with 100 % vinylester resin.
- The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, all SCRIMP®ed with vinylester resin.
- Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, FLIR camera, air horn and aft deck flood light
- Varnished teak handrails on the pilothouse top and cabin trunk provide easy access for boarding the boat or for going to the foredeck
- Vanished teak grab rail on aft end of pilothouse top
- Foredeck locker has a custom stainless steel anchor roller that can be deployed to the deck for anchor launch position. A remote deck hand held control for the anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat uncomplicated. The anchor roller system secures in place for continuous use, or pivoted back into the locker for a clean forward deck look. A saltwater anchor wash down spigot is in the foredeck locker.
DECK Features and Equipment:
- (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke grey Lexan with shades
- (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights with interior Sunbrella shade covers and screens
- Solid ¾” stainless steel half-oval chafe strip across the transom
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats
- Wichard folding pad eyes for fender & dock lines
- Outboard deck locker forward to starboard
- ACR spot light mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm
- Aft deck LED flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole
- Teak transom flag staff
- Brass bell
- Stainless steel deck scuppers
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Coast Guard safety equipment
- Life jackets
- Port and starboard fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains
- Hideaway Muir 12-volt DC electric windlass in the anchor well with hinged deck hatch
- Custom 316L SS Hinckley anchor bow roller fold away system
- Bow roller mounted SS polished Delta plow anchor with 50' x 3/8" stainless chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode
Canvas and Covers:
All canvas and covers were custom made for PADDY WAGON, except for the winter covers; these are older.
- Stamoid and strataglass three-piece aft enclosure
- Aft enclosure clear panels offer extended viewing to the coamings
- Stamoid covers Velcro into place on clear panels
- Perforated sun shade covers Velcro onto aft clear panels
- Stamoid interior window covers
- Stamoid aft seat covers
- Stamoid burgee and ensign covers
- Stamoid Table cover
- Stamoid Transom cover (protects transom and teak swim platform)
- Stamoid Handrail covers
- Stamoid slant cockpit cover
- Winter covers- Stamoid slant cockpit cover and handrail covers
Entry to the Cockpit is either from the side decks or from the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel latch and hinges opens on to the swim platform.
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings
- Custom teak aft-facing seats with
- Swim platform with teak deck and a “hideaway” telescoping stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps to transom
- Under gunwale mounted deck courtesy lights
- Under gunwale fresh water wash down spigot portside
- Multi-color LED cockpit flood light mast mounted (new 2016)
- New fresh water hand held shower with hot/cold water inside transom companionway
- Stereo speakers in cockpit
- Glendenning electric shore power cord
- Transom seating with removable bases and cushions
- Boat hooks port and starboard under gunwales
Storage provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft transom and by a cockpit sole hatch. Stainless steel line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage.
Pilothouse layout includes:
- Forward - Stidd 500N powered helm seats in the helm area (starboard) and navigator area (port)
- Aft of the port Navigators chair is an L-shaped seating settee that has a varnished teak table. This table is mounted on a chrome-finished pedestal with teak trim ring that can be electrically adjusted up and down and can form an additional bunk with cushion in its lowered position.
- To starboard is a second L-shaped seating settee
The pilothouse encloses with an aft 3-piece custom strataglass panel enclosure in inclement weather, and provides a climate-controlled environment.
Pilothouse features include:
- Varnished teak dash and interior window trim and paneling
- Varnished teak table with manual up-down adjustment (can convert to a bunk with cushion)
- Stidd 500N Ultra Leather covered helm seats port and starboard – Both seats to have forward/aft power adjustment on chrome pedestals and the port seat has electric up-down adjustment control and a footrest
- Port helm seat has new electric motor (2018)
- Both helm seats have new upholstery and foam
- Pilothouse 3-piece drop curtains with oversize strataglass panels for more viewing room
- Stamoid strataglass and perforated sun shade covers velcro over drop curtains
- Interior ivory Stamoid window covers
- Marineair air conditioning
- Stereo speakers
The pilothouse has three forward, tempered glass, fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open allowing communication to the dock and increased ventilation.
- Off-white soft acoustic overhead with varnished teak trim (new 2017)
- (2) Overhead opening hatches for ventilation
- Both hatches have sunshades
- Aft pilothouse rooftop exterior teak handrail
- Overhead halogen lamps on rheostats provide lighting
- Custom teak helm step
- Pilothouse courtesy lights
- (4) Wichard D-rings for securing items overhead
- Access to engine compartment through centerline day hatch
The Helm has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick® panel mounted outboard, engine controls, navigation instruments & engine gauges (new2018), fuel gauges (new 2018), and a 15" varnished teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500 powered helm seat slides forward and aft electrically, and pivots. A louvered teak door provides access to storage outboard the helm. There is a cup holder below the helm seat.
Outboard of the helmseat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick control and autopilot. Below are the engine key switches and 12-volt outlet. The vessel alarm panel and custom battery alarm panel are below the steering wheel.
Forward to port is the Navigator/passenger's Area with gloss varnished dash. The Navigator's chair is a Stidd 500 N with a polished chrome power pedestal with footrest and adjusts forward/aft, up/down, and pivots aft to face the settee table.
Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf. The main DC/AC electrical panel with breaker switches for ships service is below this shelf.
- 12-volt and a 110-volt outlets aft of seat
- Cup holder above the DC panel
- Plug for second VHF remote mic
PADDY WAGON sleeps four in her custom interior accommodations.
- Forward, there is a master stateroom with centerline double berth, head and separate stall shower mid-ship forward, galley, and dinette aft. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry bulkheads and cabinetry with white insulated fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens and trim, and gloss varnished teak & tulip cabin sole. All lockers have louvered doors with radius frames.
PADDY WAGON’s amenities include:
- Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provide enhanced ambiance
- Six opening cabin side port lights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy cabin interior
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort, 40,000 BTU total
- Top and front load cold plate refrigeration and top load freezer
- Interior Ivory Stamoid window covers in pilothouse for UV protection
- Interior cabin port light shade covers
- Wichard stainless steel fender pad eyes at port and starboard toe rails
- Electric Stidd helm and navigators seats (port has new motor, both have new upholstery and foam)
- Fisher Panda generator
- Power shore cord Cable Master system
- MasterVolt 2500 Watt Inverter system
- Air- conditioned Pilothouse
- Three burner propane stove with oven
- GE microwave/convection oven
- Double “L” settee seating in pilothouse, portside has Hi-Lo table with filler cushion
- Large swim platform with teak decking and transom door
- Removable stern seats with cushions
- Custom aft facing contoured teak cockpit seats
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline privacy door forward opens to:
- Satin varnished cherry stateroom, paneled cherry doors and louvered locker doors. There is storage in the forepeak accessed via double doors into the chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch overhead and there are oval opening ports to starboard and port for plenty of light and ventilation.
- Air conditioning ducting for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat
- Solid cherry door with private access to head
- Overhead 12 volt dome lighting as well as Frigast lamps that are mounted on the forward bulkhead
- (2) Hella fans mounted on the forward bulkhead
- (2) Stereo speakers have a volume control
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening window ports with shade covers
- Gloss varnished teak and tulip wood flooring
- Forward access via double doors to chain/rode locker
- (2) 12-volt outlets
The centerline queen bunk has service access to areas below the berth under the mattress.
- Custom foam mattress with Sunbrella cover
- Custom mattress pad, bedding, and two sets of sheets
- Shelf storage outboard port and starboard
- Hanging lockers to port and starboard have louvered doors, shelf storage on top and interior cedar lining
- Bin storage with lift tops forward of the hanging lockers
- Storage drawers below bunk
Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite head to port and separate shower stall to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid cherry door separates the master head from to the rest of the accommodations, and a second solid cherry door connects directly with the master stateroom.
HEAD To port:
The head area has off-white colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin-varnished cherry.
- Granicoat 302 Sand countertop with single stainless steel sink, Grohe fixture, and hot & cold pressure water
- Custom cherry trimmed mirror
- (2) Stainless steel towel bars mounted on the aft door to master suite
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can be discharged overboard through the Sealand macerator pump or through a deck pump out fitting
- Head rebuilt 2017, waste hoses replaced 2017, holding tank replaced 2017
- The reverse-cycle air conditioning system has a duct in the head
- There is partitioned shelf-storage in a louvered door storage locker outboard of the countertop
- Overhead lighting
- Opening window port with shade cover
- 110-volt outlet
SHOWER STALL To starboard:
- Separate Shower with Off-White fiberglass bulkheads and sole with molded-in nonskid
- Satin varnished cherry door access
- A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the teak shower seat
- Stainless steel towel rack
- There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower
- Opening window port with shade cover
- Opening overhead hatch
- Teak outboard seat
- Grohe fixtures
- 12-volt overhead light
MAIN CABIN (Amidship):
The Main Cabin has a U-shaped dinette/settee area to port and a U-shaped galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white insulated fabric overheads with cherry batten trim, and a gloss varnished teak & tulip sole.
- Two overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this area
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort with climate control
- Rheostat lighting control
AFT: Aft in the salon are three steps that lead up to the pilothouse. Hinged steps provide additional storage below. The steps are natural teak and the surrounds are gloss-varnished teak that makes cleaning much easier. There is a varnished cherry handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting and entering the salon.
DINING SALON/SETTEE - to port
U-shaped dining area comfortably seats five and upholstered in cream ultrasuede. The varnished custom cherry dining table is on a Crown chrome manual Hi-Lo pedestal. The pedestal can be raised and lowered and allows the table to form a double berth. The drop down position includes a covered filler cushion.
Outboard are louvered cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. Storage areas are under the dinette seating and there is a custom access panel to storage under the helm deck to port aft.
- New salon cushions and ultrasuede upholstery
- Opening port light outboard with interior shade cover
- Interior lighting with rheostat control
- 110-volt outlet
- Samsung Flat screen TV monitor bulkhead mounted
- (2) Frigast lights
- Alpine stereo system (New 2018)
- Interior speaker pairs
- Samsung flatscreen TV on aft bulkhead
GALLEY – U-Shaped (To Starboard):
- Granicoat 302 Sand countertop with stainless steel double sink
- Satin finished cherry bulkhead and cabinetry with louvered locker doors
- Grohe fixture with hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Water cooled refrigerator/freezer system – double access top and front loading with lighting and cherry face
- GE microwave oven built in
- 110-volt outlet
- Countertop has a back splash to protect the cherry bulkhead
- Inboard and below the sink there is an under-counter pull-open trash receptacle
- Outboard of the sink is a top accessed below counter dry storage area
- Varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft
- Additionally there are three drawers with dividers for silverware, knives, utensils etc.
- Additional under counter dry storage area outboard of refrigeration unit
Up the aft companionway steps is the pilothouse. The companionway door is varnished teak with the top 1/3 louvered. The companionway top is a bi-fold hatch and has two hold-open arms.
Separate 12-volt DC starting and ships service systems:
- Two (2) 31 12VDC 105-amp/hr batteries – main engine & generator start (new 2016)
- Five (5) 8D 12VDC 225-amp/hr batteries - house (new 2016)
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit panel
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on port engine for starting battery charging
- 12-volt DC 100-amp Balmar alternator and regulator for ships service batteries (new 2014)
- Alternator on generator for starting battery charging
- Battery voltage gauges on dash (2018)
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- MasterVolt 2500 Inverter with Link 2000
- 50-amp Shore Power Cord with Glendinning Cablemaster
- Copper electrical bonding system
- GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head
Fisher Panda 13.5 kw Generator rated for 240 volt AC, 60 Hz (25-hours on panel (8/2018), 67.9 hours when panel replaced in 2013)
- The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with an electronic remote control panel with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown and pre-heat.
Twin 2001 Yanmar 6LY2M STE diesel 420 hp 6-cylinder in-line engines. Yanmar remanufactured the engines in 2012 at 817 port and 828 starboard hours. (Approx. 315 hours on remans – 8/2018).
ZF reverse/reduction transmissions, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Jets rebuilt in 2016 with new bearings and seals. Yanmar electric single-lever controls with synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission.
Patented Hinckley JetStick® Gen-3 control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster.
- Engines serviced and valves adjusted (2018)
- Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising
- Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick®
- 40,000 total BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner systems service pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- Double Racor fuel filters for main engines
- Racor fuel filters for generator
- Drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Low engine oil pressure alarm
- High engine water temperature alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator
- Saltwater deck wash pump with spigot mounted in forward anchor locker
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Hand held fire extinguishers
- Vacu-flush head (rebuilt 2017)
- New black water waste hoses (2017)
- New macerator pump (2017)
- 35-gallon holding tank (new 2017)
- (2) Aluminum 150-gallon wing fuel tanks
- (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- 100 gallon aluminum fresh water tank
- 17 gallon hot water heater tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.