To Learn More Contact
Hell Cat is a 2002 44' Endeavour Trawler Cat with numerous updates and upgrades. She offers twin 240 hp Yanmar main engines, low-hour Westerbeke 6.5 kW generator (2015), satellite TV system, air-conditioned upper deck, main deck level master stateroom and updated interior upholstery. Endeavour Trawler Cat's unique running gear arrangement offers fantastic propeller and rudder protection. She has been maintained by Zimmerman Marine since 2013 and is Great Loop capable.
2001 1775.00 HRS 240.00 HP
2001 1775.00 HRS 240.00 HP
From the aftdeck, you can step down onto either swimplatform, walk out either wide side deck or step into the covered upper deck/helm area. Once inside the upper deck, you will find L-shaped seating with a folding teak table port aft, helm port forward, benchseat starboard aft and side deck access doors on each side forward. Walk forward and step down into the salon to find wrap-around seating, two stools and a hi/lo folding teak table starboard forward, master stateroom entry forward, benchseat to port, galley and guest stateroom entry port aft and starboard guest stateroom entry starboard aft. Engine room access is via each guest stateroom hinged berth.
The headroom in the salon is 6'6", 6' in the master stateroom, 6'6" in the master stateroom head, 6'7" in the galley, 6'4" in each guest stateroom and 6'6" at the helm. The master stateroom berth is 6'8" long and each guest stateroom berth is 6'5" long.
Hell Cat offers a full-beam master stateroom on the main deck with an ensuite head with enclosed shower; and two guest staterooms, both with a queen size berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard amidships.
The salon offers wrap-around seating (New cushions in 2018) with hi/lo folding teak table and two stools starboard forward, benchseat to port, entertainment center port aft, desk port forward, storage cabinetry starboard aft, vinyl teak & holly sole, 4 large windows with Oceanair shades, overhead hatch with Oceanair shade, and fans.
The down galley is to port.
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer (2015) - Sharp microwave oven - Hillerange 2-burner propane cooktop - Gibraltar solid surface countertop - Double stainless steel sinks - Storage cabinets and drawers - Vinyl teak & holly sole - Portlight - Tundra freezer in the salon - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
Dining space is available at the salon table and on the upper deck with the original fixed folding table reinstalled.
The full-beam master stateroom is forward on the main deck and offers a centerline queen sized berth, 2 overhead hatches with Oceanair shades, forward window with an Oceanair shade, fan, hanging locker, nightstands, vinyl teak & holly sole, separate storage/laundry room and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The port guest stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 portlights with Clozures shades, shelf, fan, hanging locker, storage drawers and reading light.
The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard forward of the starboard guest stateroom.
The starboard guest stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, 3 portlights with Clozures shades, reading light, fan, hanging locker, storage drawers and shelf. There is additional storage in the companionway.
The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard and forward of the guest stateroom.
- Splendide 2000 washer/dryer
The upper deck offers a hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure, sun shades, snap on Weathermax covers for all four sides, Carrier Air V air conditioning/heating system, overhead hatch, non-skid deck, fans, 2 Todd helm seats, AFI windshield wipers, benchseat starboard, L-shaped seating with a folding teak table port aft (Original fixed folding table in storage and included) and side deck access doors.
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, generator access, storage cabinets, fresh water, hot/cold shower, 40 lb propane tank storage locker and side deck access on each side.
- KVH TV1 Tracvision satellite TV system (2016)
- Glomex TV antenna and gain control panel in the salon - Samsung flat screen TV in the salon (2015)
- Sony MEX-M70 BT stereo/CD player in the salon with remote control on the upper deck
- Memorex DVD player in the salon
- Simrad Radar (2015)
- Simrad multi-function display (2015)
- Simrad RS35 VHF (2015)
- Horizon Intrepid VHF in the salon
- Simrad AIS (2015) - Simrad Forwardscan depth finder (2015)
- Raytheon ST5000+ autopilot - Raytheon ST60 depth finder - Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass - Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
- Westerbeke L3E 6.5 kW generator (2015) with approximately 232 hours - 50 and 30 amp shore power cords - Blue Sea battery switches - Heart Interface Pathmaker battery combiner
- Hitachi 60 amp alternator on port and 55 amp alternator on starboard
- Paneltronics electrical panels
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 hp main engines with approximately 1,775 hours - ZF Hurth HSW630-H1 gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Tides SureSeal dripless shaft seals - Hynautic hydraulic steering system - Reverso oil change system - Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units)
- Carrier Air V air conditioning/heating unit on the upper deck - King electric heating system
- Attwood stainless steel 10.5 gallon water heater (2017)
- Dirt Devil CV1500 central vacuum system
- Vacuflush heads - Engine room heaters
- Maintenance records
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot controls - Ultra plow anchor with approximately 150' of 7/16" anchor chain - Spare Delta anchor
- Stainless steel rails - Bow pulpit rail seats - Stainless steel deck hardware - Non-skid decks - Foredeck deck storage box - Foredeck below-deck storage lockers - Foredeck benchseats - Dock water connection - Fresh water hot/cold shower - Stainless steel swim ladders
- Walker Bay 10' RIB with steering console and custom canvas cover (2015)
- Tohatsu 9.8 hp outboard (2015)
- Lester Power tender davits
- Fire extinguishers - Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- AFI horns - Lifesling2 Overboard Recovery System - Rule bilge pumps - Safe
- Sellers' personal belongings - Ship's bell - Whale artwork in the salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.