To Learn More Contact
Luxury Italian yacht CATCHING MOMENTS is now available for sale. The 120’ Benetti Classic Tri-deck is one of the most comfortable and sophisticated yachts on the market. She offers 5 well-appointed staterooms for up to 10 guests. CATCHING MOMENTS underwent an extensive refit in 2015 upgrading all interior and exterior furnishings and soft goods, mechanical systems and new hull paint. She features Zero-Speed Stabilizers, a beach club and swim platform and low hours on twin C-32 Cat engines. CATCHING MOMENTS is a must-see!
4001.00 HRS 1550.00 HP
4001.00 HRS 1550.00 HP
CATCHING MOMENTS represents a beautiful Benetti Classic Tri-deck 120’ that is found in excellent condition. The Benetti 120’ model is one of the most comfortable, sophisticated and popular vessels built and CATCHING MOMENTS is the top of the fleet. Her 2015/2016 refit included painting of the hull and reconditioning the entire exterior, changing from a light gray to white makes a great fresh look with the white superstructure. CATCHING MOMENTS has had an extensive interior refit to include all new floors, furnishings, marble, redesign of saloon banisters and much more. In addition, new all exterior tables, cushions and furniture were added. The Jacuzzi was renewed as original from build with beautiful teak surround and new raised sun pads.
CATCHING MOMENTS is an extraordinary example of Benetti’s craftsmanship and features the five (option) cabin layout providing accommodations for ten guests in five cabins. The Owner's master cabin is located on the main deck with a spacious new designed bathroom forward with shower and tub. The master has a king berth with a closet and ample storage throughout complete with TV, DVD and entertainment systems.
On the Lower Deck aft are four Guest Suites with two VIP cabins with queen berths, and two single guest cabins, all with en-suite baths.
The panoramic sundeck is fitted with a hardtop cover forward, BBQ, bar fridge, large Jacuzzi, sun pads, and sun lounges. The upper deck has a large exterior dining area for 10 guests with hardtop covered seating area, which guarantees the ideal setting to enjoy the perfect dining experience. There is additional seating on the deck for lounging, entertaining or just finding a spot to curl up with a book. The main deck has a beautiful sitting area perfect for lounging, watching the water sports or greeting guests. Her large swim platform is the perfect boarding point for water sports or simply getting on and off via tender or a dock. This area is also perfect for staging for snorkeling, diving or any gear needed from the large tender garage.
CATCHING MOMENTS has had the finest level of maintenance and only been used privately. It has an interior volume and exterior deck space that would rival much larger vessel. CATCHING MOMENTS presents a great opportunity to go yachting on a minute’s notice.
• Ten guests in five en-suite cabins • Full-width master stateroom on main deck, two VIP and two twin staterooms on the lower deck• Four crew cabins for up to eight crew
Machinery• ENGINE MODEL: 2x C32 CAT 2312kW • ENGINE HOURS: Port 4,001 hours; Stbd 3,990 hours (4,000-hour service performed Dec 2018)• PROPULSION: PROP SHAFT• GEARBOXES: ZF BW 2569 2 x Fixed Pitch 5 blade propellers• STABILIZERS: VT Naiad zero-speed Model 520 stabilizers (20 LHT proportional)
Generators• GENERATORS: 2x Kohler 70kw• GENERATOR HOURS: Port 15,348 hours; Stbd 16,333 hours• ELECTRICITY: 220v 50Hz• SHORE POWER: 380v• BATTERIES: 24v Gel Batteries
Air Conditioning• Condaria 288.000/ph reverse Cycle heating
Other Machinery• Dirty Oil tank 546 litres• Clean Oil tank 546 litres• Koop Nautic 68hp bow thruster (Nautical 20 HT)• 2x MC8 duplex Idromar watermakers, Reverse osmosis 11,000 litres per day• Racor fuel filters• Jet/Vacuum Sanitary System• Hamman Waste Treatment• Kinetica domestic water purification system, Octo Marine• Cathelco anti-corrosion and biological system
• 2 x Frigit built-in cold rooms, fridge/freezers• 1 x General Electric Commercial convection/microwave• 1 x Miele dishwasher in galley• 1 x Dumb Waiter connected to upper deck• 2 x Miele washers and dryers • 3 x Bars, each bar fitted with one fridge and one icemaker• 1 x 4-burner Miele range• 1 x Miele dishwasher in upper deck bar• 1 x Baumatic 90cm Commercial electric oven
Communication• VSAT SAILOR Sat C• Wave WiFi Internal phone system throughout yacht• Seatel 4006 vsat with WiFi throughout entire yacht• SAILOR RT 5022 VHF in wheelhouse• Crew call system throughout• PABX for external & internal communications with 2x GSM cellular phones and intercom
Navigation Equipment• Plath NaviPilot V Autopilot• 2 x Furuno Navnet FR1954 Radar BB, 4' antenna• B & G Hydra 2000 Wind instruments, Airmar Weather Station • Northrop Grumman: Type 2483 Compass • Kahlenberg Horn• Furuno NX-700 Navtex• Furuno GP36 GPS• Airmar, depth, speed and temp• Sperry Navigat / MK2 Optical Solution• Plath Rudder Indicator• Furuno RD-30 Repeater and GPS • Furuno RD-30 Repeater in Captain's cabin
• 1x TV Sony Plasma 62" in main salon• 1x TV Sony Plasma 48" in upper lounge• 1x TV Sony Plasma 40" LCD exterior in upper deck• Satellite TV - USA/Direct TV / Europe/Sky TV • WiFi 4G and/or VSAT, and/or WiFi, or Hard Wired• Extensive up-to-date computer operated maintenance and inventory system• 1x TV Sony Plasma 48" in master cabin• 1x TV Sony Plasma 24" in each guest cabin• 1x TV Sony 20" Plasma TV + DVD in each crew cabin• 1x CD player, DVD player in crew cabins, and crew mess
• 2 x 225kg stainless steel anchors• 5000w Muir, remote and foot controlled windlasses• 2 x 137m chain • Pincraft swimming ladder• Night time covers throughout• Gaggenau electric BBQ• Large chaise lounge on sky lounge• Bathing platform on garage door when door is open• 2 x 2000w Muir capstans (major overhaul 2016)• 4.5m x 0.6m Pincraft passarelle• Bridge windshield exist/only side rain curtains
• 1 x Bauer Dive compressor• 1 x 12' Highfield RIB w/ 30hp Yamaha engine• 2 x Sea-Doo Spark Watercraft (jet skis)• Recent Upgrades• Replaced the main engine motor mounts. • Replaced the transmission trunnion mounts.• Replaced the Vulcan couplers.• Pulled both the port and starboard anchor windless and had them serviced and re-installed.
• Replaced the main engine motor mounts. • Replaced the transmission trunnion mounts.• Replaced the Vulcan couplers.• Pulled both the port and starboard anchor windless and had them serviced and re-installed.
CATCHING MOMENTS is a beautiful 120’ Benetti that has been kept to the highest standards. Her newly painted white hull and fully reconditioned exterior make her stand out in any port or marina. CATCHING MOMENTS has had an extensive interior refit to include all new floors, furnishings, marble, redesign of saloon banisters and much more. The exterior has also been redone with new exterior coffee tables, cushions, furniture, and a walk-up bar installed on the sun deck along with new raised sun pads.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.